Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Progress with bitcoins

One more week is behind me, and it was Great week and weekend. I collected over 1,8 million satoshi, and I was pay to Hash ocean where I am now double my week earnings to 200.000
Its Tuesday and already on my wallet I was received 103000 satoshi from App Games.
Last week I started two new project and for now they are looking great.
One is DayGame - Russian Bet web site where I am earning from 0.25-4% per day
Second is Golden Tea - Russian project with tea and rubles. For now is small amount, but progress is good.
And to most important is BoostRev Share where we are restart our program and now earnings are great.

2 comments:

  1. YoBit enables you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as much as coins you can from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

    You can press claim as many times as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will safe in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or any other currency you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is truly appreciated round the clock and the globe. It is incredibly a comprehensive and helpful blog. How do i buy an iota with a credit card?

    ReplyDelete