Monday, April 18, 2016

Monday and OneFxZone investment and payout day

So Its Monday, and problem with deposit with Skrill is resolved for me :)
I just finish my deposit to my 3rd acc, and Now I will go step by step gide how to finish invest process

After log in, go to :
I-Key and Request I-KEY, I-Key type - Investion Epin, No of I-Keys 1, upload file, I-key cost put money how much you are sent,and choose payment Method.
After that you will receive message that E-key is successfully purchased.
Now, write to suport on live chat to speed a proces, usualy 10-20 minutes.
Then go to reports, and select Un-Used I-Key, and copy I-Key.
Then go to Invest Now, and fill the data with copied I-Key and click on Invest Amount.
You need to see message that Invest was successful.
Now go to second acc and do transfers to first acc, and then log in to first acc and ask for withdrawn.
Later I will put my payout proof.

Link for register

No comments:

Post a Comment