Sunday, April 24, 2016

Top of the week OneFxZone + News

What a great ending of this week. On Friday great News from Merchant Shares, now we can sum cash from different payment processors. What that mean ? Simple, I deposit over OK pay and Payeer, and now I can transfer between that accounts and do withdrawn to preferred payment processor, and to join with other usd on my account and reinvest one bigger sum to some of my investment projects or something new. Also that option is possible with OneFxZone :)

On friday evening I was transferred money between accounts on OneFxZone, and prepared for Monday withdrawn.

How I was dealing in past with Forex, and I still love to invest on that type of market, but I am not trading any more. Dylan Palmer is co founder of OneFxZone with Head office in UK. He is Forex trade in past years and in 5 mounts he offer to regular people great investment opportunity.
So here is the news, they will open a Pamm acc, and I will share details with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment