Sunday, April 17, 2016

Weekly payouts and my progress

Hello again, how are you ? How is coining going with coins ? My single goal is not reached, b cos of 2 scam programs, but that is the risk of this business, and now is see my positive side of putting money in different programs.
Ok lets see shortly my withdrawn s :

I was not sit too much in front of my computer for last week and my income from faucets was low, but Bitwealth was the gain for the week with income of  640800 satoshi, and with that program now I am at pulled invested, and invest only 1M satoshi. Faucetbox (Hitpxl, HenBTC, Faucetgame, Donald coins, Okats)

Big attack for me was scam of SummerBTC and BitROI, where i lost around 30% of invested coins on bouth.
THAT IS THE RISK - To loose :(

Suv-Funds Limited I reinvested again on 5 daily plan and asked for my profit 12 hours a go, but how is weekend and something strange is happening that can be also be a scam, but I will wait little bit more time, they are usually slow over weekend.

On AutSurf I was reached my goal for payout, but it seems that I need to verify my acc with $15 before payout, I will not do that before I find some proof for payout.

On Golden mines it seems that minimum payout is big $100 so possible SCAM

NEW projects what was started :
I was find payment proof. Min withdrawn 0.012 BTC, Claim every 10 min 1000-4000 satoshi
But for now only collecting every day from faucet free coins and just to se how everything is working.

That is all for now and happy coining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment