Tuesday, March 22, 2016

First payment from OneFxZone + short review of progress with coins

I will start to love Mondays afternoons, b cos when London stock exchange finish with work I can ask for my interest pay out from OneFxZone. Is instant and for now safe. I will hope that it will last for next 11 weeks, and I can only to inc rise my investment there. The best thing what I see is that Funds deposited over Skrill  I can withdrawn over Bitcoin, what is my next step.


And now little about my progress and work with coins :
- Still doing some good paying faucets
- Enjoying in App games, and I have now 4-th, collecting around 1-2k satoshi per hour
- Click on AD Surfers, and advertise my blog, for now without referrals :(
- Post to some forums about Bitcoin investments
- Started to Mining on 3th cloud mining web page
- Slowly collecting coins to my Wallet

All needed links are on top pages.
So happy coining and next update over weekend with more proofs of payouts, new investment opportunities, and progress.
Feel free to comment, share, like,....

No comments:

Post a Comment