Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Statistic after one day on Surfing engine

So I finally use one surf ad viewer for compensation for visitors for my blog. This cost me time and some clicks. Ratio is not the best, but at least I had some visitors. And like a free member only enough is 500 pages per day, after that next goal is 250 more.
Now I need to see some other methods to bring visitors to my blog.
Google love it when you combine one nice sentence like this where you can see how to earn bitcoins and advertise on the same time

1 comment:

  1. Do you want to get 30 bitcoin-related downline referrals every month, totally free?

    Here's How To:

    1. Claim 3,000 minimum (up to 50,000) free satoshi per day from the Mellow Ads Faucet.

    2. Start a 24 hours network campaign (fix the budget with all of your avail. satoshis) promoting a bitcoin related referral URL.

    3. Upon the campaign's completion, re-claim and re-start.

    ReplyDelete