Thursday, March 17, 2016

SCAM Fraud over Facebook with Excangers

This is short story how few people scammed me over Facebook and take money from me.
That Facebook is full of scams,  BUT main problem is when is somebody scammed, and for small amount up to $100 victim never ever will complain nowhere. Usually when I need to do some payment and when I dont know that person I usually type on Google his E-mail address same like how I will write here. And this time was no results for both.
And Funny thing, Today when I came back in the evening new contact was request with same question : Hello. Can i suggest you a trusted exchangers?
So my story begin when i was tried to find over Facebook some excangers with belive that on Facebook das not have any SCAM or FRAUD, but it seems that Facebook is not secured at all, and dont worry about his costumers.
When you type in search Money Exchange or or similar words, you will see at least 10 different Public groups. I also was in one and write to several people who was put some comments, but no answer for days. When I type it on Google no any Respond or written words about persons.

I was write to Skrill about this issue, but I can write only ONE ticket about same subject !!!
When I want to report to FB it seems that I can only BLOCK that user from me, myself ????!!!!

Any way in Short story, First contact was from Abbas Massom with suggestion of this excangers:
THEY ARE SCAM ME FOR $52 TODAY!!!
SCAM - FRAUD - SCAM - FRAUD !!!
Do not trust them, and never send them money.
They use e-mail payzaexc@hotmail.com And name Muhammad Amir
payzaexc at hotmail dot com

When I sent $52 for BTC and when they received then said that is Minimum $100, and so on. And when they quote to me for $50, then is not said to is minimum $100 before I sent money to them.
They use this LOGO :

Tomorrow person Hashim Rajput Also contact me with another suggestion :
Name of Personon FB: Ecurrency Exchanger
Ahmed Ahad
e-mail : ahmedahad786@hotmail.com
ahmedahad786 at hotmail dot com
https://www.facebook.com/exchangerservice/?rc=p
Yesterday Transaction was OK, smaller $20
But Today when I send $50,he need it more money $20, and When I dont wont to pay him, he blocked me on Facebook.
He use this LOGO :



And later today in the evening, new contact from person Burning Point with words : Hello. Can i suggest you a trusted exchangers?

How they operate ?
Persons, kids, like Hashim or Abbas searching for victims, or they have a search logs.
They contact and give a recommendation about subject, now Excanger.
And Excanger scam you, if you write a good comment then OK, if not he block you.
So dont trust NOBODY and be careful !!!

I love to post this type of post, Google love it, and clever people who always investigate before action now will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment