Friday, March 11, 2016

Review of Bitcoin job, Faucet, Ad Surfer and possible SCAM's on internet

Hello my Friend, How are you ?

I am fine, and collected some coins in past few day's and it seems that I am addicted to inc rising digital numbers. It was hard week, too much time in front of my computer, and too much Clicking CAPTCHA what was reload twice , and now we will see Can I do something more with earned coins.

First of all, one big SCAM for now it seems from coin-gnt.com. I found it over Auto surfers Ad's and it was nice story for collect few days, and then Invested for upgrade BTC 0.005 and for now my status is SCAM or FRAUD for that web page. 

So I clicked in past days mainly on this faucets - UPDATE is here, and collect coins, around 100.000  satoshi what is too less in CASH $$, and is not worth at all. That 6 figure number is not enough to invest NO WHERE on internet, so you can only play Primedice or some other Gambling web page for making coins. But I am suggesting this, and Also I will suggest some YOU TUBE video ( you can check also if you like it and try different strategy's), BUT BE CAREFUL !!! YOU CAN LOOSE ALL YOUR MONEY. I lost doubled amount b cos of Greedy, so NOW I am starting from 0 = ZERO. In all my misery I started to play games on my android phone and also I collect around 20k satoshi. If you are seeing this from app device you can download it here or scan it

Today collect 90k satoshi, and I need to receive some more

Also in the mean time I was use several Ad Surfers - UPDATE is here, and for some I will keep to work with them. That is good point to see something new on the market, and also to be aware of potential SCAM or fraud what they offer like advertisement. Too many Duplers, Triples, Investments,....

Also soon will be updated Some nice investments opportunity. Steady and reliable.

Any way, stay tuned and if you like it then Share it and comment. Thanks and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment