Monday, March 28, 2016

One million satoshi + new programs update

What a great week behind me :)
I worked and success collected on Friday my goal of 450,000 satoshi and collect payouts from BitRoi, Suv-funds and finish with over from 1 million satoshi.
Then of Friday evening I put 1 million satoshi to one more HYIP for hourly profit of 0,15%



In the same time I was started a new program, owner from the BoostRevShare is from Serbia, from same country where is Tennis player Novak Djokovic. How I am also from that country, and this program is young, but counting more from 800 members. So definitely will worth to put in my SAFE list of investments. FB group support


So lets do short check of my progresses in almost one month of work :

- Still doing some good paying faucets ( On Instant Satoshi collected 638785 satoshi )
- Enjoying in App games, and I have now 4-th, collecting around 1-2k satoshi per hour ( 100.000 per 7 days )
- Click on AD Surfers ( 10717530 satoshi collected on Bitcoin Surf, On Auto Surf come to half of Payment )
- Monitor mining on all of three cloud mining web page ( On Golden Mines already have status for withdrawn of $4 )
- Slowly collecting coins to my Wallet from HYIP programs - MY INVESTMENTS ( Yesterday earned 1,2 euro on Recyclex, Today payout from OneFxZone and from Merchant Shares )

All needed links are on top pages.
So happy coining and next update soon with more proofs of payouts, new investment opportunities, and progress.
Feel free to comment, share, like,....

1 comment:

  1. YoBit allows you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 unique crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as much as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and continue claiming.

    You can click claim as many times as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or USD.

    ReplyDelete